Due to the ongoing Corona-virus situation changing every day in Europe and the rest of the world, we do not know at this point if our 2020 conference will be affected. We are actively evaluating this in the coming weeks.
We would like everyone to register as if you are planning to attend in September 2020, and we will not bill any one until we are certain the conference is going to be held. If we post postpone the conference and you cannot attend the new dates, your cancellation will of curse be fully accepted.
Remember the registration deadline MAY 1. 2020.
Please contact us if you have any questions!